जनपीठ-जनतेचे व्यासपीठ

Disclaimer : No Advice or information, whether oral or written obtained by you from maharashtracivilservice.org or through the service shall create any warranty/liability against or its members, owners, authors, agents, representative. The material contained on this site and on the associated web pages is general information and is not intended to be advice on any particular matter. Subscribers and readers should seek appropriate professional advice before acting on the basis of any information contained herein. Maharashtracivilservice.org, its members, owners, employees, agents, representatives and the authors expressly disclaim any and all liability to any person, whether a subscriber or not, in respect of anything and of the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by any such person in reliance upon the contents of this site and associated web pages.

Question by Shailesh danait
Monday, November 21, 2022

My father had purchased land in talegaon,On gnd measurement is 464 Sq meter and on agreement and satbara its same but cts survey done at that time mentions 456.2 Sq meter ,I.wanted to understand how I can change my cts 456 to 464 Sq meters ,while.agreement has both 5000 Sq foot and 456.2 referring cys ,how can I change cts to 464.
If the measurement is carried out by the Land Records Department and the area of the land is 464 square meters, you may apply to the collector for the area correction as per the measurement.

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Question by Rajesh Dongardive
Monday, November 21, 2022

How to remove sadhe kul from 7 12 extract ( It's in entire gut along with me & 2 other different entities holding 7 12). I have the land registered against my name in 90's and its tilled by me. Somehow this remark was noticed. later. The person whose name is mentioned in kul ,his whereabouts are not known nor any of his family members had claimed rights.
You purchased the land in 1990, whether was there a such entry in the right column when you bought the land? Is there any number written below the tenant's name on the 7/12 extract? If yes, that number represents the Mutation number by which the tenant's name is mutated to your property. Obtain mutation entry. Read the entry. If the tenant's name is mutated by following due process of the law, then removing such a name is impossible.

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Question by P.Bhaskaran
Monday, November 21, 2022

Our housing society is on one of the plots allotted to Gaodevi Housing Society consisting 100 plots.This is in Dombivli West.
The plot owner is dead. We want to do Deemed Conveyance. I would like to know.........a) Rules and regulations in force. b) What is the free or Nazrana payable per sq.ft of land. Ours is a three storeyed building with 10 flats.
Kindly enlighten me with all details.

Thank you
P. Bhaskaran
According to Section 11 of the Maharashtra Ownership Flats Act (MOFA), 1963, the promoter must convey the title of the land and building to the cooperative housing society. The builder or land-owner must convey the title within four months of formation to society or the legal body of the flat buyers. However, when the developer fails to provide the same within a specified time, a deemed conveyance is obtained by a housing society through a competent authority under the MOFA.
The applicant must furnish the following papers and document proofs for obtaining the deemed conveyance:

Application Form VII to the District Deputy Registrar, Cooperative Societies, with a court fee stamp of Rs 2,000.
List of members in the prescribed format.
Index – II for each member, issued by the Sub-Registrar of Assurance.
An affidavit submitted before the notary or executive magistrate.
Proof of stamp duty payment and registered agreement for sale for all individual apartments.
A true copy of the society’s registration certificate.
A copy of the development agreement between the landowner and the builder.
A copy of the legal notice issued to the original owner/ developer for executing conveyance.
Contact details of the developer/ original owner, like the address and telephone number.
Draft conveyance deed or declaration proposed to be executed in favour of the applicant.
Stamp duty - If all the members of the Society have paid the requisite stamp duty at the time of purchase of the individual unit, a Stamp duty of INR 100/- is required, plus if there is a balance FSI, then SD on existing the land rate.

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Question by Regan DSouza
Monday, November 21, 2022

My uncle lives in a old building on the ground floor, Fatimabhai building, mogul lane, near Victoria church, Mahim West. His name is ..
Pl let me know in whose name has he transferred the house. Has he excluded his sister a from the 7/12 extracts. Awaiting your response. Thanks. Regan DSouza
Visit the Society office of the building in which your uncle resides. Peruse the registers there. You will come to know.

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Question by Sumesh kumar Gupta
Monday, November 21, 2022

I am holding land in balap palli,Raigarh in my name.
I am 63 years.
How can I add my wife's and my son name in the 7 12
If it is an agricultural or residential property, you can gift your wife and son a share by executing a Gift Deed in their favour. Stamp duty is INR .200/-. Register the gift Deed. Registered gift Deeds will be transmitted online to the Talathi, who will add the names of the wife and son with their respective shares.

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Question by Pradeep Raheja
Monday, November 21, 2022

In the year 1955 village ghorpadigaon, taluka pune city was city surveyed under the then Bombay land revenue Code, presently called the MLRC 1966. I want to know if this was done for the purpose of Town planning scheme sanganwadi. I feel it is not true that the city survey of village Ghorpadigaon was done for any Town planning scheme
Towns and cities were surveyed under the older version of the Land Revenue Code. Check if there are any such Town Planning Schemes at the relevant time.

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Question by Rohit Madhav Dalvi
Monday, November 21, 2022

My wife, who owned a Matheran Bazaar Plot, BP192, which is on perpetual (being extended now) lease from GOI from approx 1950 onwards, located inside the "Gaothan Area" expired intestate (without will). When, I enquired @ Revenue Dept (Dep Collector's Office @ Alibag) they said to bring court order for transfer to legal heir.

My question is, do I have to go to Mumbai Highcourt or a local court @ Karjat or Alibaug for this purpose as per the Govt rules and request for a transfer to the me as a legal heir. Please share with me the Govt Gazet copy as well to show to their Alibag office.

Thank you for this help.
The leasehold properties in Matheran Municipal Council Limits are governed by Matheran Rules of 1955, or I don't know the precise year. But as per the said Rules, when the lessee dies intestate, an heirship Certificate shall be lodged to Collector Raigad to mutate the Bazar Plot in the name of the legal heirs. You can apply to the local Court where you reside.

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Question by Suresh Vithoba Shinde
Monday, November 21, 2022

While Computerisation process of
SaatBara 7/12 extract by Revenue Department My Suresh Vithoba Shinde was altered to Surekha Vithoba Shinde.
It's not mistake but Talathi is Not Changing my name back again to Suresh Vithoba Shinde. I have old Manual 7/12 as Proof. Also Khate Utara also in which my name is correct.
You approach Tahsildar and bring to his notice to issue an order under section 155 of MLRC. It is a suo motto exercise to be undertaken by the tahsildar.

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Question by Ronald cardoza
Monday, November 21, 2022

ULC act 1976, the owner of the land died in 1979, leaving 6 legal heirs , the in land is 12 hundred square metres, in my ok openion ULC does not apply because it is below celing limits.
The provisions of the ULCRA 1976 depends upon the situation of the vacant plot. As per section 3, a person cannot hold vacant land in excess of the ceiling limit stipulated under section 4, read with Schedule II to the Act 1976. A person includes a firm, Company and family. For A class Urban Conglomeration ceiling limit is 500 sq meters, whereas, for the B class, it is 1000 sq M; for the C class, it is 1500 Sq Meters; for the D class, it is 2000 Sq Meters. The family includes a spouse and minor children. The owner died in 1979, and if he was holding land in excess of the ceiling of limits as stipulated under section 4 read with Schedule II, then ULCRA will be applicable.
Could you provide details about where the land is located? At the time of the death, were other legal heirs major or minor other than the spouse?

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Question by Hemant v parikh
Monday, November 21, 2022

Tahsildar kurla ,at mulund topiwala college ,auctioned my self owned office having a running loan against said office ,without my consent or sign in agreement ,and gave possession to customer ,and ordered soc to transfer in name of customer and seems to have paid customer refund in a real estate project ,but rera order was to put a lien of said amount on flat purchased by customer in under construction project till refund ,still date of completion has not come ,tahsildar acted in contravention of rera order ,also there was existing bank loan of 1.4 cr rs of idfc bank on said office auctioned ,as i am evicted out of my own self own office by tahsildar wrongly ,my all projects are and there stakeholder are suffering ,and my image suffered ,and a cascading financial turmoil happened ,causing huge loss to us and bank is also suffering

Question by Pradeep Jain
Monday, November 21, 2022

It was a pleasure to learn that some very sincere and committed officers of Maharashtra Govt. are going beyond their duties to help citizens (thanks to Times of India0.
My query is:
In Property registration offices, in Mumbai, a board is put up by IGR office saying " Mutation auto-triggered after deed registration-no application required".
However this does not happen, even after sending e mails to IGR office.
How to go about it, kindly advise.
Thanks and keep up the good work; my best wishes.

Question by Umesh Raj
Monday, November 21, 2022

regarding agricultural land survey no 1651, village vambori, tal rahuri district ahmednagar. can the said land be partitioned. why the names of legal heirs are not being recorded on the 7/12 extract.
Dear Umeshji,
Please inform the concerned Talathi regarding the death of the person whose legal heirs you are, If the names of the legal Heirs are not brought on the record. The land can be partitioned subject to the provisions of the Maharashtra Prevention of Fragmentation and consolidation of Holdings Act.

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Question by Mr.Apoorva Pandit
Monday, November 21, 2022

SDO Order not being implemented by Mandal Adhikari.Want information related to this & also action to be taken against Mandal Adhikari.My Case No is 25/2018 at Maval/Mulshi & Order has already been given in my favour by Mr.Sandesh Shirke SDO Maval Mulshi.In spite of submitting all necessary documents Mandal Adhikari at Paud Village,Mulshi is not implementing the Order.RTI has already been filed & RTI No is PUTLO/R/2022/60160 & Date of RTI is 28/07/2022.No reply was given within specified time.So,I filed First Appeal for which the number is PUTLO/A/2022/60042 & Date of First Appeal is 08/09/2022.No reply was given.So,Second Appeal has been filed on 17/11/2022 to State Information Commissioner,Pune Division.
Dear Apoorva, you still need to mention the date of the SDOs Order.
The effect and implementation of any order of the Revenue Officer are kept in abeyance till the appeal period is expired. In the present matter, the appeal period is 60 days. Or the SDOs Order may have been stayed by the Additional Collector. Please check the facts. Or You can ask the concerned Talathi a reply in writing for not obeying the SDOs Order .

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

माननीय महोदय,

मी सण २००५ साली ३ गट क्र १०/१ , १०/१/१ आणि १०/२/१ मौजे म्हसणे ता- पारनेर , जि - अहमदनगर मधील एकूण ४२.३६ आर बिनशेती (NA LAND) जमीन घेतली होती ,सदर जागा ही २००३ साली पेट्रोल पंप साठी बिनशेती झाली होती त्या नंतर सण २०१० साली सह गट धारकांनी रेखांकन मध्ये पेट्रोल पंप सह शैक्षणिक सौंस्था साठी उर्वरित जागा बिनशेती केली तरी माझ्या असे निदर्शनास आले की सदर जागा बिनशेती करताना सण २००३ साली केवळ एक गट क्र १०/१ चीच मोजणी करण्यात अली व बिनशेती करताना बनावट मोजणी नकाशा तयार करून त्या मध्ये गट क्र १०/२ ची मोजणी झाल्याचे बनावट दाखवले व त्या आधारे सर्व सरकारी कार्यालयाकडून पेट्रोल पंप व शैक्षणिक सौंस्था साठी ना - हरकत प्रमाणपत्र घेतली.
१. तरी सरकारी रेकॉर्ड / पेपर मध्ये खाडाखोड व फेरबदल करून सरकारी कार्याला ला बनावट पेपर तयार करून जमा झाल्या बदद्ल सरकारची फसवणूक केली आहे त्या बदद्ल कायद्याच्या कोणत्या सेकशन अंतर्गत कार्यवाही करण्यात येते व या विषयी तक्रार कुठे करावी.
२. नगर रचना विभाग मध्ये जो बिनशेती नकाशा / लेआऊट मंजूर झाला आहे त्या मध्ये देखील माझी सही बनावट असून त्या बदद्ल कायद्याच्या कोणत्या सेकशन अंतर्गत कार्यवाही करण्यात येते व या विषयी तक्रार कुठे करावी.
३. मा. उपविभागीय अधिकारी साहेब यांनी बिनशेती करताना आदेश दिला असून व त्या बिनशेती आदेशामधील अटी व शर्ती चा भंग झाला असून तो रद्द करण्याबदद्ल कायद्याच्या कोणत्या सेकशन अंतर्गत कार्यवाही करण्यात येते व या विषयी तक्रार कुठे करावी.
तरी वरील विषयास कायद्याच्या कोणत्या सेकशन अंतर्गत कार्यवाही करावी व त्या सेकशन ची प्रत व कार्यवाहीसाठी मार्गदर्शन मिळावी ही विनंती.

तेव्हा कृपया मार्गदर्शन करावे.

सौ. वैशाली दिलीप लोंढे
परवानगी ज्यांनी दिली म्हणजे उपविभागीय अधिकारी यांचे निदर्शनास हि बाब आणून द्या कि नकाशा हा बनावट आहे . ते तपासून पुढील कारवाई /कार्यवाही करतील

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Monday, November 21, 2022

Varas tapsani navavar karayala laagnaara ushir

Monday, November 21, 2022

Yes, If one of us could reply to the query unrelated to the Revenue department.

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Question by Dhruv
Monday, November 21, 2022

We are owners of a land which we purchased couple of years ago. After checking prc recently it is showing maharashtra shasan name 1st and then my name 2nd. What would be the process of removing the 1st name ? Thank you
Dhruva Ji, can you send the PRC in barcode format or Link format so that I can view/peruse the same and reply accordingly

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Question by Anil
Monday, November 21, 2022

My father bought a property on Aurangabad-Nandgaon road in 1985 and has been paying taxes and charges since then to the date. We have a house and shop on this property. There is some confusion regarding the DP for Aurangabad and when referred to 3 historical DP’s , in one of them the land show’s under reservation ( Possibly Fire-Brigade). We wish to build a house/do construction on this land legally, because of this land touching the road we may need to leave some portion for road cutting that’s a separate issue altogether. When approached few years back, I was verbally denied for any construction and said corporation cannot issue NOC/Permission for constructing anything. What is the legal way/right approach to proceed and take permission from the corporation for construction. ( Please note this is class 1 property). Many thanks in anticipation.
You have to check your property's reservation in the PRESENT Development Plan for the Municipal Corporation of Aurangabad if the property is within the Aurangabad Municipal Corporation limits. Visit the Town Planning Department of the Aurangabad MC or consult an Architect practising there.

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Question by Sameer Mayekar
Monday, November 21, 2022

माननीय महोदय.

माझी स्वतःच्या मालकीची शेत जमीन आहे व स्वतंत्र सात बारा आहे . हि शेत जमीन रत्नागिरी असून ती ३४ गुंठे आहे . शेत जमीन हि वरकस क्षेत्रात मोडते.
हि जमीन मी विकू इच्छितो परंतु विकत घेणाऱ्यांचे वकील सांगत आहेत कि कलेक्टर परमिशन घ्यावी लागेल कारण हि जमीन जुन्या काळी एका मोठ्या होती व हा स्वतंत्र सात बारा असला तरीही कॉलेक्टर परमिशन घ्यावी लागेल.

सादर जमीन मी २०२० साली विकत घेतली व माझे नाव सात बारा वर चढले आहे , तेव्हा मला अश्या कोणत्याच कलेक्टर परमिशन ची गरज भासत नाही.

तसेच नुकतेच माझ्या निदर्शनास गव्हर्नमेंट चे नोटिफिकेशन आले जे स्पष्टपणे सांगत आहे कि वरकस जमीन रत्नागिरी जिल्हा २० गुंठे च्या वर असेल तर जमिनीचे व्यवहार होऊ शकतात.

तेव्हा कृपया मार्गदर्शन करावे.

समीर मयेकर

Question by Vasant Hankare
Monday, November 21, 2022

How to know your neighbors have occupied your land without your knowledge.
Have you ever been to your property? Go and visit. If you are unaware of the property's boundaries, you can get the land measured by the Land record department.

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

This page was generated in 1.59 seconds.

Top 25 Active Officer

श्री. किरण पानबुडे 3123
कुंडेटकर संजय नरेंद्र 566
डुबेपाटील श्रीधर बाबुराव 131
व्ही. आर. थोरवे 102
शशिकांत सुबराव जाधव 97
MCS Maharashtra 67
श्रीमती.लीना फाळके 62
मगर विनायक सुधीर 60
डॉ.मोहसिन युसूफ शेख 52
श्री.चंद्रकांत आर. जाजू 34
विकास खरात 15
कामराज बसवंन्‍ना चौधरी 11
राजेश जे वझीरे 10
श्री.पी.एम. गड्डम 10
डॉ.जयकृष्ण फड 7
श्रीधर गालीपेल्ली 6
श्री.मोहन टिकले 6
रामदास के कोळगने 6
श्री. महेश शेवाळे 4
MCS Officer 3