जनपीठ-जनतेचे व्यासपीठ

Disclaimer : No Advice or information, whether oral or written obtained by you from maharashtracivilservice.org or through the service shall create any warranty/liability against or its members, owners, authors, agents, representative. The material contained on this site and on the associated web pages is general information and is not intended to be advice on any particular matter. Subscribers and readers should seek appropriate professional advice before acting on the basis of any information contained herein. Maharashtracivilservice.org, its members, owners, employees, agents, representatives and the authors expressly disclaim any and all liability to any person, whether a subscriber or not, in respect of anything and of the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by any such person in reliance upon the contents of this site and associated web pages.

Question by Ronald cardoza
Monday, November 21, 2022

ULC act 1976, the owner of the land died in 1979, leaving 6 legal heirs , the in land is 12 hundred square metres, in my ok openion ULC does not apply because it is below celing limits.
The provisions of the ULCRA 1976 depends upon the situation of the vacant plot. As per section 3, a person cannot hold vacant land in excess of the ceiling limit stipulated under section 4, read with Schedule II to the Act 1976. A person includes a firm, Company and family. For A class Urban Conglomeration ceiling limit is 500 sq meters, whereas, for the B class, it is 1000 sq M; for the C class, it is 1500 Sq Meters; for the D class, it is 2000 Sq Meters. The family includes a spouse and minor children. The owner died in 1979, and if he was holding land in excess of the ceiling of limits as stipulated under section 4 read with Schedule II, then ULCRA will be applicable.
Could you provide details about where the land is located? At the time of the death, were other legal heirs major or minor other than the spouse?

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Question by Hemant v parikh
Monday, November 21, 2022

Tahsildar kurla ,at mulund topiwala college ,auctioned my self owned office having a running loan against said office ,without my consent or sign in agreement ,and gave possession to customer ,and ordered soc to transfer in name of customer and seems to have paid customer refund in a real estate project ,but rera order was to put a lien of said amount on flat purchased by customer in under construction project till refund ,still date of completion has not come ,tahsildar acted in contravention of rera order ,also there was existing bank loan of 1.4 cr rs of idfc bank on said office auctioned ,as i am evicted out of my own self own office by tahsildar wrongly ,my all projects are and there stakeholder are suffering ,and my image suffered ,and a cascading financial turmoil happened ,causing huge loss to us and bank is also suffering

Question by Pradeep Jain
Monday, November 21, 2022

It was a pleasure to learn that some very sincere and committed officers of Maharashtra Govt. are going beyond their duties to help citizens (thanks to Times of India0.
My query is:
In Property registration offices, in Mumbai, a board is put up by IGR office saying " Mutation auto-triggered after deed registration-no application required".
However this does not happen, even after sending e mails to IGR office.
How to go about it, kindly advise.
Thanks and keep up the good work; my best wishes.

Question by Umesh Raj
Monday, November 21, 2022

regarding agricultural land survey no 1651, village vambori, tal rahuri district ahmednagar. can the said land be partitioned. why the names of legal heirs are not being recorded on the 7/12 extract.
Dear Umeshji,
Please inform the concerned Talathi regarding the death of the person whose legal heirs you are, If the names of the legal Heirs are not brought on the record. The land can be partitioned subject to the provisions of the Maharashtra Prevention of Fragmentation and consolidation of Holdings Act.

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Question by Mr.Apoorva Pandit
Monday, November 21, 2022

SDO Order not being implemented by Mandal Adhikari.Want information related to this & also action to be taken against Mandal Adhikari.My Case No is 25/2018 at Maval/Mulshi & Order has already been given in my favour by Mr.Sandesh Shirke SDO Maval Mulshi.In spite of submitting all necessary documents Mandal Adhikari at Paud Village,Mulshi is not implementing the Order.RTI has already been filed & RTI No is PUTLO/R/2022/60160 & Date of RTI is 28/07/2022.No reply was given within specified time.So,I filed First Appeal for which the number is PUTLO/A/2022/60042 & Date of First Appeal is 08/09/2022.No reply was given.So,Second Appeal has been filed on 17/11/2022 to State Information Commissioner,Pune Division.
Dear Apoorva, you still need to mention the date of the SDOs Order.
The effect and implementation of any order of the Revenue Officer are kept in abeyance till the appeal period is expired. In the present matter, the appeal period is 60 days. Or the SDOs Order may have been stayed by the Additional Collector. Please check the facts. Or You can ask the concerned Talathi a reply in writing for not obeying the SDOs Order .

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

माननीय महोदय,

मी सण २००५ साली ३ गट क्र १०/१ , १०/१/१ आणि १०/२/१ मौजे म्हसणे ता- पारनेर , जि - अहमदनगर मधील एकूण ४२.३६ आर बिनशेती (NA LAND) जमीन घेतली होती ,सदर जागा ही २००३ साली पेट्रोल पंप साठी बिनशेती झाली होती त्या नंतर सण २०१० साली सह गट धारकांनी रेखांकन मध्ये पेट्रोल पंप सह शैक्षणिक सौंस्था साठी उर्वरित जागा बिनशेती केली तरी माझ्या असे निदर्शनास आले की सदर जागा बिनशेती करताना सण २००३ साली केवळ एक गट क्र १०/१ चीच मोजणी करण्यात अली व बिनशेती करताना बनावट मोजणी नकाशा तयार करून त्या मध्ये गट क्र १०/२ ची मोजणी झाल्याचे बनावट दाखवले व त्या आधारे सर्व सरकारी कार्यालयाकडून पेट्रोल पंप व शैक्षणिक सौंस्था साठी ना - हरकत प्रमाणपत्र घेतली.
१. तरी सरकारी रेकॉर्ड / पेपर मध्ये खाडाखोड व फेरबदल करून सरकारी कार्याला ला बनावट पेपर तयार करून जमा झाल्या बदद्ल सरकारची फसवणूक केली आहे त्या बदद्ल कायद्याच्या कोणत्या सेकशन अंतर्गत कार्यवाही करण्यात येते व या विषयी तक्रार कुठे करावी.
२. नगर रचना विभाग मध्ये जो बिनशेती नकाशा / लेआऊट मंजूर झाला आहे त्या मध्ये देखील माझी सही बनावट असून त्या बदद्ल कायद्याच्या कोणत्या सेकशन अंतर्गत कार्यवाही करण्यात येते व या विषयी तक्रार कुठे करावी.
३. मा. उपविभागीय अधिकारी साहेब यांनी बिनशेती करताना आदेश दिला असून व त्या बिनशेती आदेशामधील अटी व शर्ती चा भंग झाला असून तो रद्द करण्याबदद्ल कायद्याच्या कोणत्या सेकशन अंतर्गत कार्यवाही करण्यात येते व या विषयी तक्रार कुठे करावी.
तरी वरील विषयास कायद्याच्या कोणत्या सेकशन अंतर्गत कार्यवाही करावी व त्या सेकशन ची प्रत व कार्यवाहीसाठी मार्गदर्शन मिळावी ही विनंती.

तेव्हा कृपया मार्गदर्शन करावे.

सौ. वैशाली दिलीप लोंढे
परवानगी ज्यांनी दिली म्हणजे उपविभागीय अधिकारी यांचे निदर्शनास हि बाब आणून द्या कि नकाशा हा बनावट आहे . ते तपासून पुढील कारवाई /कार्यवाही करतील

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Monday, November 21, 2022

Varas tapsani navavar karayala laagnaara ushir

Monday, November 21, 2022

Yes, If one of us could reply to the query unrelated to the Revenue department.

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Question by Dhruv
Monday, November 21, 2022

We are owners of a land which we purchased couple of years ago. After checking prc recently it is showing maharashtra shasan name 1st and then my name 2nd. What would be the process of removing the 1st name ? Thank you
Dhruva Ji, can you send the PRC in barcode format or Link format so that I can view/peruse the same and reply accordingly

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Question by Anil
Monday, November 21, 2022

My father bought a property on Aurangabad-Nandgaon road in 1985 and has been paying taxes and charges since then to the date. We have a house and shop on this property. There is some confusion regarding the DP for Aurangabad and when referred to 3 historical DP’s , in one of them the land show’s under reservation ( Possibly Fire-Brigade). We wish to build a house/do construction on this land legally, because of this land touching the road we may need to leave some portion for road cutting that’s a separate issue altogether. When approached few years back, I was verbally denied for any construction and said corporation cannot issue NOC/Permission for constructing anything. What is the legal way/right approach to proceed and take permission from the corporation for construction. ( Please note this is class 1 property). Many thanks in anticipation.
You have to check your property's reservation in the PRESENT Development Plan for the Municipal Corporation of Aurangabad if the property is within the Aurangabad Municipal Corporation limits. Visit the Town Planning Department of the Aurangabad MC or consult an Architect practising there.

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Question by Sameer Mayekar
Monday, November 21, 2022

माननीय महोदय.

माझी स्वतःच्या मालकीची शेत जमीन आहे व स्वतंत्र सात बारा आहे . हि शेत जमीन रत्नागिरी असून ती ३४ गुंठे आहे . शेत जमीन हि वरकस क्षेत्रात मोडते.
हि जमीन मी विकू इच्छितो परंतु विकत घेणाऱ्यांचे वकील सांगत आहेत कि कलेक्टर परमिशन घ्यावी लागेल कारण हि जमीन जुन्या काळी एका मोठ्या होती व हा स्वतंत्र सात बारा असला तरीही कॉलेक्टर परमिशन घ्यावी लागेल.

सादर जमीन मी २०२० साली विकत घेतली व माझे नाव सात बारा वर चढले आहे , तेव्हा मला अश्या कोणत्याच कलेक्टर परमिशन ची गरज भासत नाही.

तसेच नुकतेच माझ्या निदर्शनास गव्हर्नमेंट चे नोटिफिकेशन आले जे स्पष्टपणे सांगत आहे कि वरकस जमीन रत्नागिरी जिल्हा २० गुंठे च्या वर असेल तर जमिनीचे व्यवहार होऊ शकतात.

तेव्हा कृपया मार्गदर्शन करावे.

समीर मयेकर

Question by Vasant Hankare
Monday, November 21, 2022

How to know your neighbors have occupied your land without your knowledge.
Have you ever been to your property? Go and visit. If you are unaware of the property's boundaries, you can get the land measured by the Land record department.

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Question by Vasant Hankare
Monday, November 21, 2022

How to change distribution of land among family and on 7/12 land records.
It'll depend on why you'd like to change the division. Have the shares been unevenly allocated as per the legal entitlement? Or is the property's possession not the same as the allocations of the shares? You need to study the same and decide.

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Monday, November 21, 2022

me dilip shirvankar rahnar virar ,amche sindhudurg kasal padve yethil ghar je 1991 sali mazya vadlani ani me milun bandhle,sadar ghar ani parisarat amhi anek developement kelya....zamin saman karun zade lavne,vihir bandhne etc.....ata sadar zaminiche saat bare kadhlya nantar gharchi zamin hi dusryachya navavar aslyachi mahiti milali....varil prakarnat kay karta yeil???????
दिलीपराव , आपण घर बांधून २० वर्षाहून अधिक कालावधी झाला आहे . ज्याचे जागेवर आपण घर बांधले त्याला माहित आहे का , ती जागा त्याचे नावावर आहे ? किंवा त्याने आपले घर पहिले आहे का ?
१२ वर्षापेक्षा जड कालावाधीसाठी जमीन जर तुमच्या ताब्यात असेल तर आपण प्रतिकूल ताबा या तत्वाने त्या जागेचे मालक आहात . मात्र त्यासाठी आपणाला दिवाणी न्यायालयात जाऊन मालकी सिद्ध करून तसे न्यायालयाने आपण मालक झाला आहात असे जाहीर करणे आवश्यक आहे . अन्यथा जागा मालकीशी बोलून , जागा विकत घ्या .

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Question by Ringankar R.J.
Monday, November 21, 2022

नमस्कार सर.
मि मराठवाडा विभागातिल शेतकरी आहे. माझ्या आजोबांचा २0 एकर जमिनी वरती संरक्षित कुळ असा उल्लेख आहे पण त्या जमिनी चा मुळ मालक हा मृत आहे आणि त्यास पुढे एकही अपत्य नाही परंतु माझे वडिल हे सुसक्षित नसल्याने त्यांना याबद्दल माहिती नाही आणि या गोष्टी चा फायदा घेत गावातिल काही इतर व्यकतिंनि त्या जमिनी चा कबजा घेतला आहे आणि 7/12 वरति देखिल त्यानि स्वताच्या नावांची नोंद करून घेतली आहे.पण आज देखील 7/12 वरती माझ्या आजोबांनचे नाव संरक्षित कुळ म्हणून आहे. तरी या प्रकरणा मध्ये मला काही लाभ मिळू शकतो का ? आणि मिळत असेल तर त्या साठी मला कुठे दाद मागावी लागेल ?
आपण मराठवाडा शेत जमीन व कुळवहिवाट कायदा अंतर्गत संबंधित तहसीलदार यांच्याकडे संरक्षित कुळाचे नावे विक्री किंमत निश्चित करण्यासाठी चा अर्ज करावा. तहसीलदार यांच्या मार्फत मिळकतीची विक्री किंमत निश्चित करून दिली जाईल. विक्री किंमत शासन जमा करा. तसेच मिळकतीचा ताबा आपणाला द्यावा यासाठीही तहसीलदार यांच्याकडे विक्री किंमत निश्चित करताना जो अर्ज देणार आहात त्याबाबतही आपण विनंती करा.

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

1. स्वकष्टार्जीत नसलेल्या म्हणजेच वडिलोपार्जीत शेतजमीनीचे बक्षिसपत्र करता येते का ?
2. जर वडिलोपार्जीत शेतजमीनीचे बक्षिसपत्र करता येत नसेल तर असे केलेले बक्षिसपत्र अवैध ठरते का?
3. अवैध बक्षिसपत्राविरोधात कुठे दाद मागावी लागते?
4.अवैध बक्षिसपत्राविरोधात दाद मागण्यासाठी कोणकोणत्या कागदपत्रांची आवश्यकता आहे?
मिळकत जरी वडलोपार्जित असली तरी तिचे वाटप झाले असेल किंवा वारसाहक्काने मिळकत मिळाली असेल तर ती वडलोपार्जित न राहता ती स्वकष्टार्जित मिळकत होते. त्यामुळे अशा मिळकतीचे बक्षीस पत्र करता येईल.
त्याला अह्वणीत करायचे असेल तर दिवाणी न्यायालयात जाऊन दावा दाखल करा.

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Question by Janaki Ravi
Monday, November 21, 2022

Respected Sir,
The Title Search Report does not reflect our name or our plot number even though our property is duly registered and Index 2 is also available. What will be the current status of our plot as we are told that Talati Office does not have our records. However the Society Registration has been completed. Now the Society has made application for Deemed Conveyance. whether we will be covered under the Deemed Conveyance and whether our name will reflect in 7/12 and in Revenue Records. what is the procedure to update our name in the Search Report & in Governmental Records ? The society says we have to approach authorities by ourselves and that it is not their duty !! Is this so ?
Secondly whether maintenance/Society/ Registration charges has to be paid "Plot-wise" OR "Owner-wise" ? we have one plot of 1500 Sq Ft and pay same charges paid by other owners having 4-6 plots of 6000-8000 sq ft. Also in Bungalow-Owner type society, how is the Share Certificate to be issued - Plot -Wise OR Owner-Wise ? Our property is situate in Panvel, Vardoli-Thakurwadi. Kindly guide us as to the authority whom to approach for the above concerns and also from whom we have to obtain our "Ghar Patti".
Thank you for this website. i have been trying to approach with these queries for so many months but there is no answer !! Today i saw your article in TOI and feel greatly obliged for your helpful public presence.
thanks sir/madam
Pl provide the following information .
1. location of the property
2. Whether the property is a landed independent plot or part of the coopertaive society ?
3. Whether the property is residential unit or apartment ?
4. title search report is made /prepared by lawyer or by whom ?

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Question by Rajendra
Monday, November 21, 2022

व्यक्ति अ आणि ब हे सक्खे बंधू आहेत. आईचे निधन वडिलांच्या अगोदरच झाले. वडीलही कोणतेही मृत्यूपत्र न बनविता मृत्यू पावले. वडिलांचे नावे एक निवासी प्लॉट सहकारी गृहनिर्माण संस्थेत असून त्याचे 998 वर्षांचे LEASE DEED आहे. नामनिर्देशन हे व्यक्ति अ प्रथम (50%) आणि व्यक्ति ब द्वितीय (50%) एएचई आहे. सोसायटीने नामनिर्देशना प्रमाणेच सोसायटीने भागपत्र TRANSFER केले. परंतू व्यक्ति ब यांनी अ यांच्या विरुद्ध वेगवेगळे खटले दाखल केले. पण त्यात ते अयशस्वी झाले. आपला 50% वारसहक्क अबाधित करण्यासाठी अ यांनी शहर दिवाणी न्यायालयात अर्ज केला. त्यासही ब यांनी आक्षेप घेतला. हा आक्षेप अमान्य करून मा. न्यायालयाने अ यांना, VALUATION प्रमाणे कोर्ट फी घेऊन 50% अविभक्त हिस्स्याचेप्रमाणपत्र जारी केले. त्यानंतर अ यांनी सर्व कागदपत्र लावून मालमत्ता पत्रकावर फेरफार नोंदीसाठी त्यांच्या स्वताच्या हिस्स्यापूरताच अर्ज केला. त्यास व्यक्ति ब यांनी विरोध केला तसेच त्यांच्या नावाने 1/2 हिस्सा करावा अशी मागणी केली. सक्षम नगर भूमापन अधिकारी यांनी ब यांचा विरोध फेटाळून लावला व त्याचे कारण असे दिले की न्यायालयाने फक्त व्यक्ति अ यांना प्रमाणपत्र जारी केले आहे व व्यक्ति ब यांनी त्यांचे नाव लावायचे असेल तर सक्षम प्राधिकरणा कडे दाद मागून घेणे आवश्यक आहे. या निकालाविरुद्ध व्यक्ति ब यांनी अपील केले. अपील अधिकारी यांनी निकाल दिला की नगर भूमापन अधिकारी यांनी व्यक्ति अ यांच्या 1/2 हिस्स्याची नोंद घेतल्यावर उर्वरित हिस्स्यावर व्यक्ति ब यांचे नावाची नोंद घेणे आवश्यक होते, पण त्यांनी तसे केल्याचे दिसून येत नाही. म्हणून प्रकरण सर्व बाबींचा विचार करून अ आणि ब या दोघांचे नाव लावण्यासाठी रिमांड करण्यात येत आहे. यापुढे नगर भूमापन अधिकारी यांनी फेरसुनावणी घेतली. परंतु सादर केलेल्या कोणतेही कागदपत्रांची दखल घेतली नाही व व्यक्ति ब यांनी कोणताही पुरावा, न्ययालयीन आदेश तसेच सोसायटीचे NOC हे व्यक्ति ब यांनी सादर केलेले नसूनही निर्णय केला की मा. जिल्हा अधीक्षक यांच्या अपील आदेशाप्रमाणे व्यक्ति ब यांचे नावाची नोंद घेणे बरोबर होईल. याचा निष्कर्ष असा होतो की नगर भूमापन अधिकारी यांनी फेरसुनावणी दरम्यान व्यक्ति अ यांनी घेतलेल्या हरकती विचारात घेतल्या नाहीत व कोर्ट आदेश तसेच सोसायटी चे NOC हे नसतानाही व्यक्ति ब यांच्या बाजूने फक्त आपल्या वरिष्ठांच्या आदेशा प्रमाणे निर्णय दिला. आता प्रश्न असा आहे जर व्यक्ति अ यांना अपील करायचे असेल तर ते कोणाकडे करायचे. जर जिल्हा अधीक्षक यांचेकडेच असेल, अपील हे त्यांनीच दिलेल्या आदेशाविरुद्ध होईल. त्यामुळे अपील कोणाकडे करावे. तसेच दूसरा प्रश्न असा आहे की नगर भूमापन अधिकारी यांना न्यायालयाचा आदेश नसताना व मूळ जमीन मालकाचे म्हणजे सोसायटी चे NOC नसूनही असे आदेश पारित करण्याचे अधिकार आहेत का. आपल्या, योग्य सल्ल्याची नम्र विनंती आहे. धन्यवाद.

गृहनिर्माण सोसायटी मध्ये असलेल्या प्लॉट ला अ व ब यांचे नामनिर्देशन आहे . त्याप्रमाणे जर नगरभूमापन अधिकारी यांनी नाव दाखल केले असेल तर अपील करण्याचे प्रयोजन काय ?

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Question by Arun patankar
Monday, November 21, 2022

Purchased a plot in 1989. Now in 2007 & 2011 govt brought construction restriction under Work of Defence Act. How to sort it out? Are we entitled for compensation?
I believe the property is situated in URAN or Pune. Works of Defence Act 1903 puts restrictions on the land in the vicinity of the Defence works, especially Armament Depot, in the order that land may be kept free from buildings and construction. Yes, you are entitled to compensation to be determined by the collector.

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Question by Deepali Agwan
Monday, November 21, 2022

My name is entered in," GAW NAMUNA 8-A.District Nagpur(SHAHAR),with anather

This page was generated in 0.12 seconds.

Top 25 Active Officer

श्री. किरण पानबुडे 3021
कुंडेटकर संजय नरेंद्र 566
डुबेपाटील श्रीधर बाबुराव 131
व्ही. आर. थोरवे 102
शशिकांत सुबराव जाधव 97
MCS Maharashtra 67
श्रीमती.लीना फाळके 62
मगर विनायक सुधीर 60
डॉ.मोहसिन युसूफ शेख 52
श्री.चंद्रकांत आर. जाजू 34
विकास खरात 15
कामराज बसवंन्‍ना चौधरी 11
श्री.पी.एम. गड्डम 10
राजेश जे वझीरे 10
डॉ.जयकृष्ण फड 7
रामदास के कोळगने 6
श्री.मोहन टिकले 6
श्रीधर गालीपेल्ली 6
श्री. महेश शेवाळे 4
अजित नथू शेलार 3