जनपीठ-जनतेचे व्यासपीठ

Disclaimer : No Advice or information, whether oral or written obtained by you from maharashtracivilservice.org or through the service shall create any warranty/liability against or its members, owners, authors, agents, representative. The material contained on this site and on the associated web pages is general information and is not intended to be advice on any particular matter. Subscribers and readers should seek appropriate professional advice before acting on the basis of any information contained herein. Maharashtracivilservice.org, its members, owners, employees, agents, representatives and the authors expressly disclaim any and all liability to any person, whether a subscriber or not, in respect of anything and of the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by any such person in reliance upon the contents of this site and associated web pages.

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

i have an ancestral land in village Mangavali , Zilla Sindhudurg, Taluka Vaibhav wadi. The land is in the name of my father. He expired in September 2019. I would like to know how to incorporate the names of the family members on the 7/12
Apply to Talathi along with your father's death certificate and an affidavit mentioning the legal heirs of your father. Talathi will make a local enquiry and mutate the names of the legal heirs of the deceased.

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Question by Mahesh Arun Sakpal
Tuesday, November 22, 2022

कलम 32 ग च्या जबाब व पंचनामा करीता मालकांचे वतीने कुलमुखत्यारपत्रधारक सही करू शकतात का ?

Tuesday, November 22, 2022


Tuesday, November 22, 2022

if land is only 9 Guntha what is the procedure to transfer 7/12 on purchasers name.
As the land to be mutated is only 9R, it should be at least the Standard area determined for the Local area under the Fragmentation Act. If it is not, apply to the concerned Talathi/Dy SLR, depending upon the property's location.

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Generally, the landowner does not develop the cessed building. The developer is a third party amongst the tenants, the landowner and the developer. For the developer, there is no need to transfer the land into his name. The property would be transferred in the name of the society.

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Question by Rupali
Tuesday, November 22, 2022

What is the meaning of MP23 reservation in zone certificate?

Question by kishor
Tuesday, November 22, 2022

i plan to purchase land for building house in pune. It is in PMC limit. NA has been granted to the plot. Present owner has approved PMC drg. In 7/12 clause of fragmentation is mentioned. Will this bring me in trouble any time in future. Will I be fined by PMC or other authorities if i buy the land. Is it advisable to first get the clause removed by present owner & only then buy the land from them. What si the process of removing the fragmentation cluse from 7/12 & what is the fees.
If the land is converted into NA use. Besides layout has been approved according to the development plan of the PMC. However, there exists an entry in the other right column that land is a fragment. Ask the vendor to get it removed. (advisable )

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Question by Dilip Shirsat
Tuesday, November 22, 2022

I have been staying at 1/103 Yashodhan Apts., Four Bungalows, Andheri (West), Mumbai 400053 since 1976. I bought this apartment from M/s Vishwakarma Builders & Combine, a developer vide a stamped, Registered Deed of Apartment in March 1979 under Maharashtra Apartment Ownership Act 1970. This is an individual conveyance of my apartment with undivided interest under the said Act, and since then I have been trying to enter my name Property Card but in vain.
Will anybody in this bureaucracy help me and tell me how to do it?
Under Maharashtra Apartment Ownership Act 1970, the Deed of Declaration is registered, and the land on which the building is constructed is mutated in the name of the Condominium. Thus on the property card, the name of the Condominium appears and not the name of the individual apartment owner.
Your title to the apartment is derived from the sale deed and the Deed of declaration.

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Question by Dinesh Punde
Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Our housing society is granted land by issuing a GR in 1971. The 7/12 extract says the land is "C" category & the property card is in the name of the society, yet the Mumbai Suburban Collector says that it is government land. Can you please inform us about our status?
Yes indeed. The Government of Maharashtra, on a leasehold or occupational rights, has granted the land. Society is not the absolute owner. The land is granted on certain terms and conditions, the breach of which will lead to a resumption of the land by the Government.

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Yes indeed. The Government of Maharashtra, on a leasehold or occupational rights, has granted the land. Society is not the absolute owner. The land is granted on certain terms and conditions, the breach of which will lead to a resumption of the land by the Government.

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Question by Vivek Chopra
Tuesday, November 22, 2022

At Village Takave, Taluka Karjat, District Raigad the land bearing survey no. 19, Hissa No. 1 & 2, Surve No. 20, Hissa No. 1 & 2 on this land we have filled Lispendence in around the year 1985 also we have filled special civil suit no. 28/ 1985 in Alibag Court and I want to know what is the current status. After that, I filled the suit in Panvel court suit no. RCA- 478/ 2019 & RCA- 479/ 2019 the suit is pending for final hearing who are the current owners I want to know the status.
If any construction has been made on the land, Please give us details
Dear Vivekji, please go and visit the property and know the status as to whether the building is constructed or not. As regards the Court matter status, you may browse the website of the District Court Alibag and Panvel.

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Question by Sunil Bhorkar
Tuesday, November 22, 2022

How can I get a No Encumbrance certificate for a plot of land? Firstly, the plot is part of a very large CTS in Suburban Mumbai and is not separated from the CTS. Now before purchasing the plot I want to make sure that the plot is free from any kind of encumbrance (i.e. no inheritance issues, no bank loans, no third party rights on 7/12, no reservations, no government restrictions, etc.). How do I do this? Which department do I go to?
You go for a Title search of the property. You will come to know the encumbrance or other claim, if any, on the property.

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Question by Prem kodnani
Monday, November 21, 2022

Property tax rate in old khar

Question by Shailesh danait
Monday, November 21, 2022

My father had purchased land in talegaon,On gnd measurement is 464 Sq meter and on agreement and satbara its same but cts survey done at that time mentions 456.2 Sq meter ,I.wanted to understand how I can change my cts 456 to 464 Sq meters ,while.agreement has both 5000 Sq foot and 456.2 referring cys ,how can I change cts to 464.
If the measurement is carried out by the Land Records Department and the area of the land is 464 square meters, you may apply to the collector for the area correction as per the measurement.

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Question by Rajesh Dongardive
Monday, November 21, 2022

How to remove sadhe kul from 7 12 extract ( It's in entire gut along with me & 2 other different entities holding 7 12). I have the land registered against my name in 90's and its tilled by me. Somehow this remark was noticed. later. The person whose name is mentioned in kul ,his whereabouts are not known nor any of his family members had claimed rights.
You purchased the land in 1990, whether was there a such entry in the right column when you bought the land? Is there any number written below the tenant's name on the 7/12 extract? If yes, that number represents the Mutation number by which the tenant's name is mutated to your property. Obtain mutation entry. Read the entry. If the tenant's name is mutated by following due process of the law, then removing such a name is impossible.

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Question by P.Bhaskaran
Monday, November 21, 2022

Our housing society is on one of the plots allotted to Gaodevi Housing Society consisting 100 plots.This is in Dombivli West.
The plot owner is dead. We want to do Deemed Conveyance. I would like to know.........a) Rules and regulations in force. b) What is the free or Nazrana payable per sq.ft of land. Ours is a three storeyed building with 10 flats.
Kindly enlighten me with all details.

Thank you
P. Bhaskaran
According to Section 11 of the Maharashtra Ownership Flats Act (MOFA), 1963, the promoter must convey the title of the land and building to the cooperative housing society. The builder or land-owner must convey the title within four months of formation to society or the legal body of the flat buyers. However, when the developer fails to provide the same within a specified time, a deemed conveyance is obtained by a housing society through a competent authority under the MOFA.
The applicant must furnish the following papers and document proofs for obtaining the deemed conveyance:

Application Form VII to the District Deputy Registrar, Cooperative Societies, with a court fee stamp of Rs 2,000.
List of members in the prescribed format.
Index – II for each member, issued by the Sub-Registrar of Assurance.
An affidavit submitted before the notary or executive magistrate.
Proof of stamp duty payment and registered agreement for sale for all individual apartments.
A true copy of the society’s registration certificate.
A copy of the development agreement between the landowner and the builder.
A copy of the legal notice issued to the original owner/ developer for executing conveyance.
Contact details of the developer/ original owner, like the address and telephone number.
Draft conveyance deed or declaration proposed to be executed in favour of the applicant.
Stamp duty - If all the members of the Society have paid the requisite stamp duty at the time of purchase of the individual unit, a Stamp duty of INR 100/- is required, plus if there is a balance FSI, then SD on existing the land rate.

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Question by Regan DSouza
Monday, November 21, 2022

My uncle lives in a old building on the ground floor, Fatimabhai building, mogul lane, near Victoria church, Mahim West. His name is ..
Pl let me know in whose name has he transferred the house. Has he excluded his sister a from the 7/12 extracts. Awaiting your response. Thanks. Regan DSouza
Visit the Society office of the building in which your uncle resides. Peruse the registers there. You will come to know.

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Question by Sumesh kumar Gupta
Monday, November 21, 2022

I am holding land in balap palli,Raigarh in my name.
I am 63 years.
How can I add my wife's and my son name in the 7 12
If it is an agricultural or residential property, you can gift your wife and son a share by executing a Gift Deed in their favour. Stamp duty is INR .200/-. Register the gift Deed. Registered gift Deeds will be transmitted online to the Talathi, who will add the names of the wife and son with their respective shares.

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Question by Pradeep Raheja
Monday, November 21, 2022

In the year 1955 village ghorpadigaon, taluka pune city was city surveyed under the then Bombay land revenue Code, presently called the MLRC 1966. I want to know if this was done for the purpose of Town planning scheme sanganwadi. I feel it is not true that the city survey of village Ghorpadigaon was done for any Town planning scheme
Towns and cities were surveyed under the older version of the Land Revenue Code. Check if there are any such Town Planning Schemes at the relevant time.

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Question by Rohit Madhav Dalvi
Monday, November 21, 2022

My wife, who owned a Matheran Bazaar Plot, BP192, which is on perpetual (being extended now) lease from GOI from approx 1950 onwards, located inside the "Gaothan Area" expired intestate (without will). When, I enquired @ Revenue Dept (Dep Collector's Office @ Alibag) they said to bring court order for transfer to legal heir.

My question is, do I have to go to Mumbai Highcourt or a local court @ Karjat or Alibaug for this purpose as per the Govt rules and request for a transfer to the me as a legal heir. Please share with me the Govt Gazet copy as well to show to their Alibag office.

Thank you for this help.
The leasehold properties in Matheran Municipal Council Limits are governed by Matheran Rules of 1955, or I don't know the precise year. But as per the said Rules, when the lessee dies intestate, an heirship Certificate shall be lodged to Collector Raigad to mutate the Bazar Plot in the name of the legal heirs. You can apply to the local Court where you reside.

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

Question by Suresh Vithoba Shinde
Monday, November 21, 2022

While Computerisation process of
SaatBara 7/12 extract by Revenue Department My Suresh Vithoba Shinde was altered to Surekha Vithoba Shinde.
It's not mistake but Talathi is Not Changing my name back again to Suresh Vithoba Shinde. I have old Manual 7/12 as Proof. Also Khate Utara also in which my name is correct.
You approach Tahsildar and bring to his notice to issue an order under section 155 of MLRC. It is a suo motto exercise to be undertaken by the tahsildar.

Reply by श्री. किरण पानबुडे | उप जिल्हाधिकारी

This page was generated in 0.08 seconds.

Top 25 Active Officer

श्री. किरण पानबुडे 3021
कुंडेटकर संजय नरेंद्र 566
डुबेपाटील श्रीधर बाबुराव 131
व्ही. आर. थोरवे 102
शशिकांत सुबराव जाधव 97
MCS Maharashtra 67
श्रीमती.लीना फाळके 62
मगर विनायक सुधीर 60
डॉ.मोहसिन युसूफ शेख 52
श्री.चंद्रकांत आर. जाजू 34
विकास खरात 15
कामराज बसवंन्‍ना चौधरी 11
श्री.पी.एम. गड्डम 10
राजेश जे वझीरे 10
डॉ.जयकृष्ण फड 7
श्रीधर गालीपेल्ली 6
रामदास के कोळगने 6
श्री.मोहन टिकले 6
श्री. महेश शेवाळे 4
अजित नथू शेलार 3